Educational Objectives of our Programs:
* Each student will be eligible for an entry-level position as a Massage Therapist or Shiatsu Practitioner.
* Each student will demonstrate a high level of proficiency in Therapeutic Massage and Swedish Massage and/or Shiatsu Therapy.
* Each student will develop an understanding of the relationship of several bodywork disciplines and demonstrate this understanding in their work. Each student will have a working knowledge of anatomy and physiology within the theory and practice of massage modalities.
* Each student will be knowledgeable of the requirements necessary when establishing a private practice and when working in an established setting.
* Each student will be aware of self-care and wellness measures necessary to establish the strength and health necessary to practice massage therapy.
* Each student will be provided a safe and supervised learning experience.
* Each student will demonstrate professional attitudes and ethical practices in all interactions with clients, students, co-workers, staff, and other health professionals.